Pork shoulder,2270.0 g, 90.00
Irish lager or ale,125.0 ml, 4.59
Bread crumbsÂ dry,70.0 g,2.77
Eggs white powder,10.0 g,0.40
PepperÂ black,6.3 g,0.25
22mm sheep casings
1. Cube and partially freeze the pork and then grind through a medium (10mm or 3/8â) plateand regrind through a fine (4.5mm or 3/16â) plate. Refrigerate until needed.
2. Place the pepper, marjoram, mace, thyme and rosemary into a spice mill and grind to a
3. In a food processor add the egg white and process until frothy.
4. Add the beer, bread crumbs, salt, and dry spices and process the mixture until it is
5. Add the pork and process with a few pulses to blend all the ingredients; donât over
6. Stuff into 28mm sheep casings and twist off into 4 inch links.