1. Cream butter, sugars, vanilla.
2. Add the egg and beat well.
3. In sep bowl mix flour and baking powder
4. Add flour mixture to the butter mixture & mix to make a dough.
5. Split the dough into 2 equal parts.
6. Mix coco into 1 portion.
7. Mix milk into the other.
8. Roll each portion out so that they are the same size. about 1 cm thick.
9. Put the choc on top of the malt.
10. Cut in 1/2 length wise and place on top of the other.
11. Cover and Chill for 1 hour.
12.Cut into 1 cm wide fingers
13. Put on a greesed tray
14. Cook for about 15 mins at 180 C, or until goldern looking
15. Put on racks to cool.