1, zest of orange
3tbl,marmalde thick ( can use thin ) cut
2, juice of orange – boiled and reduced by 2 thirds and cooled
2tbl,marmalade to use for a glaze
1. Cream butter, sugar and orange zest
2.Stir in egg yolks then the flour
3. Add the marmalade , OJ and milk
4. Whisk egg whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold the whites into the mixture.
6.Spoon into a cooking bowl.
7. Place in a roasting tin and pour about 1cm deep boiling water
8.Bake at 190C for about 50 -55 mins
9.To glaze mix marmalade Â with 3-4 tasp of warm water and brush over.