OPTION, substitute milk for cream. Do not use low fat milk.
NOTE: For soft scoop use 50/50 mix of white sugar andÂ sweetener.
185ml,Milk ( Full Fat Milk or substitute cream )
90g,Granulated sugarÂ ( Soft scoop, 50/50 of sugar and sweetener )
1. Combine milk, vanilla ( split )Â and 1/2 the sugar.
2. Warm in a pan to just below boiling point.
3. Remove from heat and leave for 15 mins to let flavours blend.
4. Combine, egg yolks and remaining sugar in a separate bowl. Beat until pale colour.
5.Â Use a bay marie to combine and bring near boil, stir constantly.
6. Let it cool, then freeze / use ice cream maker.
Banana / Fruit versions.
Slice the fruit.
When transferring from ice cream maker pot to the plastic tub, layer fruit and ice cream, like making a lasange.