* 600 g (1 lb 5 oz) beef steak (such as topside, rump or fillet) cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1 onion, thinly sliced
* 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1Â tablespoonÂ (peeled) fresh root ginger, finely chopped or cut into thin strips
* 4 tomatoes, chopped
* salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
* 2Â tablespoonÂ light olive oil
* 500 ml (18 fl oz) cold water
* 400 g (14 oz) small salad potatoes, such as charlotte, juliette or asperge (peeled, if desired), cut in half lengthways
* 1Â tablespoonÂ cornflour
* 1Â tablespoonÂ tomato purÃ©e
* 25-55 g (1-2 oz) wild rocket (optional)
Place the beef in the actifry pan with the onion, garlic, fresh ginger, 1 tomatoes and seasoning drizzle the oil evenly over the top cook for 5 minutes.
add the cold water to the actifry and cook for 15 minutes, add the potatoes to the Actifry and cook for a further 20 minutes stop the actifry once or twice during cooking and stir the mixture using a wooden spoon or spatula.
Blend the cornflour with a little cold water in a small bowl stir in the tomato puree Pour the cornflour mixture evenly into the actifry and stir in cook for 5Â 10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened, stir in the rocket if using. Serve with cooked fresh vegetables such as broccoli florets and baby carrots.