- 340g tinned corned beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons French’sÂ® or Dijon mustard
- 1 large onion
- 600g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- Get your can of corned beef and cut into 1cm-ish pieces or break it up by hand for a more rustic look.
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a cup and pour over the corned beef, stir to combine. Set this aside for later.
- Slice the onion.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into 1 cm cubes, leaving the skin on, place the cubes in a saucepan. Pour enough boiling water from the kettle to almost cover them, then add salt and simmer for 8 minutes with the lid on.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- Fry the onions in the frying pan with oil until they are golden brown.
- Put the heat on high, add the drained potatoes and toss these around with the onions. Add more oil if necessary.
- Add the salt and pepper. Season to your taste.
- Keep turning the mix, After about 6 minutes, add the beef and continue to toss everything around to allow the beef to heat through (about 3 minutes).
Add a bit of Tabasco if you like it hot.